About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
most people think outside the box, or inside the box... i going to think OF the box, it gets no attention.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Updates all around for the end

ive been so busy lately having to look over and review all of my 4 work related projects that my blog has been neglected lately.

update on the dragons:

I was asked to design all of the dragons den characters after they were realyl happy with my initial design for deborah meaden, and they went ahead and filmed it with the painted versions of my designs. Turns out that they loved them! and they will be appearing on the official dragons den BBC website! also the aired episode will be appearig sometime in june, ill be sure to embed it.

Update on final show:

I have planned most of my final show and I will be buiding a huge maascot suit of my container character gila tyson the lizard. i wont be wearing it, but be sure to spot him wandering around the classroom for the final show. I am also making lassic cartoon poses of my lizard and making them like a set of posters for the wall. IIf i have any extra time I would like to make a short animation starring him, but time is looking desperate right now so it probably wont happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment